Bicycle courier

Tel

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
I'm trying to send a bike that I sold on eBay. I have in booked in with MyHermes via Parcel2go but they haven't collected it for the last 3 days! Cost is about £22 next cheapest I can find is about £35 via Parcel Force.

Who are you guys using???

£25 with Paisley Freight

Re:

^

depening if you want extra cover

Increased liability cover for up to £100.00 (Cost £4.99)
Increased liability cover for up to £250.00 (Cost £9.99)
Increased liability cover for up to £500.00 (Cost £14.99)
Increased liability cover for up to £750.00 (Cost £19.99)
Increased liability cover for up to £1,000.00 (Cost £24.99)
Increased liability cover for up to £2,000.00 (Cost £34.99)
Increased liability cover for up to £3,000.00 (Cost £44.99)
Increased liability cover for up to £4,000.00 (Cost £54.99)
Increased liability cover for up to £5,000.00 (Cost £64.99)

Tel":3uq8okdh said:
How long does it take for the bike to be delivered?

Usually next working day

Get on to parecl2go and moan, they will give you a free upgrade to another service.
I use the chat thing on parcel2go site to contact them.

I send quite a few items myhermes, for about a year they have never picked
up. I took one thing to the depot after 4 days. The depot won't take things and
tell you to go to a drop off shop.
Drop off shops don't like large parcels[you can't really blame them] and
the drivers usually refuse to take large packages from the drop off shop!

Tried integerspin but no offers of an upgrade. They're still the cheapest I can find for sending large parcels so I'll continue to use them but for bikes I'm going to start using Paisley Freight....well pending their service with this bike!

So it's all booked in do I just attach an address and return label? Can't see any barcode labels to print off generated by PF.

Re:

I was unsure what to do with paisley as like you I was looking for things to print off but there isn't any.

I labelled the box up clearly with the buyers address and my return address in much smaller text underneath. I also put the booking number or what Ever it was at the top.

The chap collects and doesn't give you anything either (APC actually collected my last bike through paisley). So with this I take a pic on my phone of the box being loaded and the driver in the pic and I take a pic of the van showing the number plate. I know this is over the top but I've had a few bad experiences in the past with other couriers so I just cover myself.

Back