Gold Trader
rBoTM Triple Crown
rBotM Winner
98+ BoTM Winner
Claud Butler Fan
VCC Claud Butler ME
Feedback
View
Help please guys, one of you out there must have this knowledge squirreled away....

I started a thread on readers bikes but thought I might attract a wider response on Chat.

Has anyone worked out how to change the cables/gain access to a Shimano Altus C10 quick fire under slung 7 speed shifter? I can’t for the life of me work it out. :facepalm:

Attachments

• C10-001-Listing-600x600.JPG
    C10-001-Listing-600x600.JPG
    31.1 KB · Views: 1,471
Re:

This is what brings be back to this site, if you have a problem someone will have the answer. :D

I've bookmarked the original thread just in case I ever have problems with my Altus C10 shifters.

That Oracle looks remarkably similar to my Townsend Colorado, same frame and spec. Good old British Badge engineering. :LOL:

Re: Re:

Oldskool13":rd9q74ej said:
This is what brings be back to this site, if you have a problem someone will have the answer. :D

I've bookmarked the original thread just in case I ever have problems with my Altus C10 shifters.

That Oracle looks remarkably similar to my Townsend Colorado, same frame and spec. Good old British Badge engineering. :LOL:

Yes, sometimes all you need is some confirmation that your not making a mess of things.....

Back