Toxik Harald's Annual Show & Shine 2019

Retro_Roy

BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
This past week was the offical end of winter. That means Toxik Harald's Annual Show and Shine is just around the corner.
The day to mark on the calendar is Sunday May 5th. Hopefully weather will be sunny like last year. It's more fun drinking
beer in the sun than the rain. Plus this year we have the priviledge of legalization, if that is your go to.

Every year we have a featured theme. We have pretty much beat local builders to death. This year we will showcase
the magic metal………..Titanium. Still room for our local builders to have a showing here. :)
Bikes by Rocky Mountain, Kona, Cove and Rek Tek hopefully will be in attendance, to name a few. Who knows, might even be a
few local one of a kinds make an appearance. Not only do we want to see titanium bikes but bring out your ti bling as well.
Anything ti is welcome. Let's see handlebars, stems and seatposts too. Ti spoked wheels if you go them. All things titanium.
It costs nothing to look. Costs nothing to put your bike in the show. You only pay an entry fee if you want your bike
to be judged. As usual we will be working on getting a celebrity panel of judges together. But the main thing is come on down.
Fun day of talking bikes and meeting like minds.
Bring any old mountain bike you have. All are welcome.
Hope the Vancouver Island gang comes again. Possibly some from the States making the trip up again. We'd love to have you join us.
As in past years come over and introduce yourself to me and I'll have a nice cold beer for you.
The count down is on.

Attachments

• Terrier Ti 078.JPG
    Terrier Ti 078.JPG
    65 KB · Views: 1,165
  • Poster 2019.jpg
    Poster 2019.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 1,165
Looking forward to seeing the pics and write ups as usual Roy. One day I’ll make it!

Re:

it's that time already! times flies when you're having fun. even when you're not. i hope to have a couple bikes at the show and barring medical issues, i'll be there! should be a good year with the titanium theme. something a little different. hopefully, there will be a good cross section/variety of ti from both local makers and international ones.

Re: Re:

danson67":yedmtzkk said:
I might actually make this,as I'll be visiting Vancouver for a few weeks.

All the best,

We'd love to have you come join us.

Show is shaping up nicely. Might even be a surprise or two show up. :cool:

Re:

Friendly reminder that the show is this Sunday.
Has everyone got them all shined up?
How about a teaser. Ho Hum......just another Sandvik frame.
Or is it? :D
You'll just have to wait till the show to find out.

Attachments

• sandvik 038.JPG
    sandvik 038.JPG
    68.7 KB · Views: 745
Re:

Can anyone loan me a bike for the cruise out in the afternoon?

I'm coming down from UBC on the bus and promise to take good care of any much-loved ride.

All the best

Back