Can we get [wheels] from Brighton to [edit: Mayhem] ?

jaypee

Senior Retro Guru
[Edit: now looking to get wheels from Brighton to Mayhem - see last page]

Anyone travelling north from Sussex?

I have 1990 Claud Butler Cape Wrath that would love to make that journey without being taken apart.

Can we get a retro relay going?

Re: Can we get a bike from Brighton to Yorkshire?

Trying to get it to York (where I work) or Driffield (where I live)

Chris

if you can tap up Mike Muz to collect it - he could bring it to HONC early next month

I can run it up to the North Midlands / Cannock area

Re:

Fantastic, thanks mate. I can drop it over to him or meet him somewhere convenient (we met outside his work once with something retro...damned if I can remember what).

I'll contact him.

Someone needs to find how you cover the last leg from Walsall/ Cannock to the funny folk up’t north

The other thing is Muzzy needs to agree

Retro Spud":2pn553wm said:
Someone needs to find how you cover the last leg from Walsall/ Cannock to the funny folk up’t north

The other thing is Muzzy needs to agree

If we could get someone to take it across middle earth to the Longun I could pick it up from him. :)

Re:

I've messaged Muzzy. Yes we'll need to piece it all together. But thanks for kicking it off.

Re:

Muzzy has a full car.

Accepting that I might have to post it, last call for other possibilities...?

Re:

If someone could get it to the Midlands area, say West Brom/Dudley/ Wendnsbury I could possibly get it picked up & then get it relayed to me & I could get it to Driffield no probs.

Re: Re:

Graham_hkr":nhw4xzzp said:
If someone could get it to the Midlands area, say West Brom/Dudley/ Wendnsbury I could possibly get it picked up & then get it relayed to me & I could get it to Driffield no probs.

As above I can run it from around Gloucester area to West Brom as I live on one and work in the other

Back