Cycling to the butchers today....

retrobikeguy

BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
BoTY Winner
Orange 🍊 Fan
Feedback
View
.... near bishy road York and passing two women when I overheard one of them saying ...... "he's on some website called retrobike ......blahblahblah " all I could think was she looked miffed.

is this what all the other halves feel like about our hobby?

Discuss.

and if you live in York ..... coulda been your missus havin a moan!

18275082-happy-man-using-laptop-on-the-floor-while-his-girlfriend-is-sitting-on-the-sofa-bored-sad-and-upset-.jpg

Nope have to say Mrs Bling is very supportive the food she makes for my retro rides, accompanying me on buying and selling trips taking an interest in my builds she is a treasure. :D

Mine is happy to accept its my thing, but doesn’t want to know anything about it!

It's our teenager who doesn't get it & he races downhill & enduro, has worked in bike shops & lives & breathes (modern) bikes! Maybe he'll get it one day.

Mrs loves the retrobikes (& my other hobbies). Then she did have a well beasted Proflex Reptile BiTD when I met her. I have it's old Hope Fatso hub on my '01 P7 in her honour.

It went well! Just picking up some bacon for Saturday morning butties. Only a 2 minute ride away.

Didn't overhear any disgruntled women talking about their partners bike obsession!

Re:

I have a very understanding misses my garage is full I got frames in the conservatory misses has a proflex animal , and enjoys the retro bike scene with me some say she's a keeper :LOL:

BikerB":26kztkdw said:
My wife does question why i need so many bikes ?
I tell her there an "investment"

Lol, mine just says “well that’s your funeral payed for”

Latest posts

Back