Museum photos from MBS in Durango

ridevintagemtb

BoTY Winner
Kona Fan
Here are some pics of the bikes at MBS here in Durango. Furtado's GTs, Ned's Specialized, and Herbold's Miyatas.

DSCN0424.jpg

DSCN0423.jpg

DSCN0422.jpg

DSCN0421.jpg

DSCN0420.jpg

DSCN0419.jpg

DSCN0418.jpg
[/img]

Loving loving loving those pics....I remember wanting a big version of Julie's bike....very very sweet!

Rich

A rumor around town is Herbold has nearly every bike he's ever owned sitting in his garage. I'd believe it, the sucker is huge! I ride by his house every once and awhile, and the Miyata / Onza team truck is still parked out front.

Love that Spesh.

And the Elev 12K, and the Schwinn, the Gt's as well.... Oo and this that and the other, not forgetting those too...

Seriously, that's a very nice collection.

Wow. Drove through Durango earlier this year, wish Id been able to stop and see these. would probably still be there drooling onto the carpet.

The suspension Miyata has some interesting cable routing!

I've been to that shop & agree its an awesome place :D ..very well taken pics as well considering they're hanging from the wall!

chatting with the shop staff they admitted that most people dont realise what the bikes are. Also loved all the original 1990 world champs massive posters :)

no wonders Furtado was so fast, check out the size of that big ring on her xizange!

TNT cranks on Neds ultimate?

is that bar still in town with all the yeti turquoise & yellow painted furniture & fittings still in town?

Latest posts

Back