What's your number?

Dami

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Hello there!

I bet there has been a similar topic before, but didn't find it in the near history. This might even act as a common therapy session for all of us suffering from mental abuse at home for owning "too many" bikes. Can somebody please tell me also what is this strange concept of too many?

Mine is 11. My wife thinks it's somewhere around 5-6. Still it seems to be too much. I hope she won't start visiting the garage more often and find out the truth.. :facepalm: :D

Statistics… :? its all about how they are presented isn’t it? :roll:
For example;
I could say I have 27 bikes, or I could say I have 5. :LOL:

More accurately I should say;
My wife has 2
My Daughter has 2
My son has 4
I have 5
Then there are 10 that need a home
Oh and 4 at work… :facepalm:

rogerzilla":2q60yzm0 said:
<cough> 13 <cough>

And they all currently work!

My point exactly, the 13 my family has are what I consider actual bikes, the rest are spare parts.... :facepalm:

Depending on who you ask and where you look
But 12 riders and a tandem then a couple non riders and then 6 frames awaiting builds

Re:

What's this thread for - a perfect list for a burglar / home invasion

Yeti Arc
Yeti Ultimate
Orange X1
Pace RC200 F2
Rock Lobster
Porsche S bike
Ozone
Scott Endorphin x 2
Kirk
Kona Koa
Trek 8500
Manitou FS
Kona Kileau
Dave Yates
Trek 8900
Voodoo Zobop
Ballistic Xocet

f*ck 18 in total :shock:

and a Road bike ! (might have over done it on the road bike)

6 Oranges. & that's in the space of 2 years! :oops: I'm not someone who could squirrel bikes away. If I'm not working on them I need to be able to grab them for a ride so limited by storage space. If I ever get an Orange Vit I may have to let another one go!

Only other time I had more than one bike was as a kid when I refused to let my old bike go when I got a new one for Christmas.

Re:

I try not to count, as it makes me realise i need to sell many. Not counting the 3 that aren't mine, I'm probably at around 20, with 10 built up, and the same boxed and with parts to get them built.

I'd like to get down to 6 plus the 3 though......

Re:

Only 22 FATs so far

6Yos,
3TCs
1 SAB
5 Tis
2 Monsters
1 Yo Betty
1 Buckshaver
1 Wicked
1 Wicked Lite

and hundreds of other brand bikes over the last 40yrs or so.

Re:

I was up to 35 (20 complete bikes and 15 frames) a couple of years ago but am now down to 1 retro MTB (Fat Ti) and 2 frames (a Rocky Ti Bolt and a Dogs Bolx). I've found getting rid of them very cathartic and don't miss any of them really...well maybe the Ti-Mega.

Back