I committed a 'Pace' capital sin yesterday

munkey_bwy

Retro Guru
After having 4 ferrets over the last 6 years and they have lived outside in a pen until the last few months when number 3 passed away leaving the little one without any friends to play with so we moved him into the house.
Each evening we would let him out and he would scuttle off around the house. After a while all would go quiet and we usually could find him curled up inside my cycling clothing in the bottom of the wardrobe.
Over time he seemed to prefer climbing inside an old Pace fleece jumper that i have had since the 1990's (one of the black micro fleece ones with Pace embroidered on the breast with a triangle under.
So when we got him a new cage i put the jersey in as a comfort bed for him & he loved it.
Unfortunately he passed away this weekend whilst we were away for the weekend, so when i collected him from the boarding kennels i prepared him a grave and buried him asleep in his favorite jersey.

Sounds like one pampered little dude who was dearly loved !

I bet he spent more hours in it than you ever did - to technically it was his anyway

Made by Mountain Equipment/Ron Hill so not a capital Pace crime.

I was expecting you to say you'd put not-Pace forks on a square framed Pace, or risers and bar ends on.

Love the story. You did right. :cool:
I've lost two this year, Elvis and Faldo. Dook in peace, guys.

Attachments

• elvis.JPG
    elvis.JPG
    62.1 KB · Views: 464
  • faldo.JPG
    faldo.JPG
    65 KB · Views: 464
Pampered he was & so were his com-padres.

Spot on with the not being able to fit in it, I haven't since the late 90's so he did make it a home away from home.

Radar, you need to go wash your mouth out with soap, to insinuate anything like that of anyone :)

RIP Kimi, your with your buddies Tarka, Jinner & Minge all raising hell in paradise together again.

Back