Status
Not open for further replies.

regan_ev

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Yeti Fan
Feedback
View
Sure you do, it was a foiking brilliant thread but I smelled a r(tw)at as soon as I read the title. Hence my typically abrupt reply.

Anyway, after everyone's help - or not, as it were - the Rick with a P has only gone and stuck it on ebay, ain't he? Not even had the decency to offer it for sale on here.

What an ABSOLUTE CAHUNT OF A BLOKE.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=391062

What a bizarre OP… this is exactly what puts people off joining in on this otherwise excellent forum. Loola did nothing wrong….

Re:

Wow somebody has some anger issues they need to deal with. What has loola done apart from ask a honest question and sell a bike part on eBay?

PeachyPM":2z538h8c said:
What a bizarre OP… this is exactly what puts people off joining in on this otherwise excellent forum. Loola did nothing wrong….

Exactly

legrandefromage":2z538h8c said:
Who are you again?

Lol

Hi all

TBH Loola dropped me a PM to see if it would even bewise to offer it up on here given the lengthy debate or would it be better to walk away quietly and let the dust settle. Which given he only asked a genuine question in the first place the experience left him slightly wary.

Since this site has seen a drop in builds and closed groups in and Farcebook have taken away a lot of the passing footfall I told him to try eBay and include a link on here so he could sell it outside of eBay if anyone was interested.

In fairness to the guy he offered it to me first but since I haven’t anything on the go that needs one I passed it by.

Aside from the above I’m going to give no more Oxygen to this thread

Retro Spud":3vd83u6o said:
Hi all

TBH Loola dropped me a PM to see if it would even bewise to offer it up on here given the lengthy debate or would it be better to walk away quietly and let the dust settle. Which given he only asked a genuine question in the first place the experience left him slightly wary.

Since this site has seen a drop in builds and closed groups in and Farcebook have taken away a lot of the passing footfall I told him to try eBay and include a link on here so he could sell it outside of eBay if anyone was interested.

In fairness to the guy he offered it to me first but since I haven’t anything on the go that needs one I passed it by.

Aside from the above I’m going to give no more Oxygen to this thread

Helpful and diplomatic as always rs.

Aye. I have too much fun riding & fettling to invest time in show & tell in a forum that tolerates crap like this. Not been here long enough to miss it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back