7005 series Planet X jack flash valuation?

FlyingCustard

Retro Newbie
Hi I’m trying to get the photos up but for now this will have to do. I have a Planet X jack flash 7005 series in bare metal with clear coat that has black and blue decals. It is fitted with a set of rock Shox branded with Planet X (maybe judy) but don’t hold me to that. And rear wheel is a very wide also Planet X branded BMF that’s seen better days. The frame is mechanically fine but clear coat has seen better days. Forks work just fine and look in pretty good condition all around. Any pricing info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance

Re:

I have the Planet X jack flash frame with vertical drop outs and brand new it was around £100, never seen one with horizontal dropouts before, interesting

Re: Re:

Grubby":11z9oluz said:
I have the Planet X jack flash frame with vertical drop outs and brand new it was around £100, never seen one with horizontal dropouts before, interesting

Yea I have one I ride daily. kind of a everywhere bike. The one pictured above though I picked up as part of a bundle a few days ago and I don’t really see any point in building a second one up.

https://ibb.co/dRzRjf

Thanks! Yea I’ve been slowly adding newer parts over the last few months. Need to change the cranks and seat post next but otherwise I’m happy with how it’s handling. Some differences to the black one on the silver one is it has no disc mounts as well as the drop outs being horizontal and having an old bmx style tension bolt. I could build it up and sell as a full bike but I don’t really have the money to do that

Hi,
Would you be interested in selling this? I used to own one back in the day and want a project.
Thanks!

Back