Retro bike cleaner

Rodrigues

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Clearing out the shed last weekend and found this... :D

Question one - do I dare use it on my bike?
Question two - is it bike cleaner or piss?

:D my daughter asked me the other day why all the discarded Coke bottles on the hard shoulder or slip roads near us have yellow pop in them and not black juice.

To avoid an awkward moment and the knowing death stare from SWMBO I told her it was Lorry drivers pop ..... and now it’s become FACT
A week later and in Morrisons with granny they are looking for said Yellow Coke in the pop isle but to their dismay closest thing was Irn Bru

Needless to say I had some explaining to do, and .... neither generations were impressed by the truth, wouldn’t have minded so much had they caught me producing my own organic “home brew”

But as I protested, A. I don’t drive a HGV.

B. My 1% was thankfully too big to fit in the kneck of the bottle !

The saving grace / coup de grâce was the fact it could have been a women lorry driver ...... https://www.shewee.com/the-shewee-extreme.html

So yeah double check nobody got into your shed and relieved themselves

Smithjss70":bqep2zr2 said:

The perfect Christmas gift for the women in your life who has everything

Pop bottle strictly optional.... but what I want to know is, how the hell would a women use this whilst Cycling (as suggested below)

Attachments

• BD1317CB-CC66-462E-992D-1019F79E3F69.png
    BD1317CB-CC66-462E-992D-1019F79E3F69.png
    32.1 KB · Views: 327
Spudly. Your wife has a........

Attachments

• 240px-Death_star1.png
    240px-Death_star1.png
    14.4 KB · Views: 312
Oh and Paula Radcliffe just craps in the street.

As for relieving yourself in the shed. I often get in the shed, shut the door and think 'that's a relief".

Rodrigues":6h27bumm said:
Question two - is it bike cleaner or piss?

Pour yourself a shot glass full and let us know if you can still see after drinking it :LOL:

Whatever is in there is bound to have matured into a fine vintage by now :D

Back