Yellow lava dome question

Retro junkie

Retro Guru
Just found an old phone in my locker at work. Must of been on there four years. Still had a sd card in so put it in my phone to see what's on it. I've found pics of a yellow lava dome frame I had years ago that I built up and sold on but have never seen another yellow since this one, even on here!!!
Can anyone tell me what year it would of been and are they rare so to speak. From the pics I have the frame was absolutely mint as well! :| :facepalm:

Re:

Personally I can’t get pics up on here, I have to go through a third party. If I could get your e mail cause it looks like your the man to tell my answers going off your signature

Some more details would be good, like graphics colour, or, you could just search google like i just did, took all of 5 seconds :LOL:

The '89 is yellow splatter and the 2003 is yellow too ;)

strange that you couldnt remember the condition of the frame, only by pictures :? :)

mark

Re:

I'm sure a 89 lava dome in yellow splatter sold on eBay last week. Just frame, forks, stem and bars. The stem was stuck in forks and it was collection only

Re:

I'm sure a 89 lava dome in yellow splatter sold on eBay last week. Just frame, forks, stem and bars. The stem was stuck in forks and it was collection only

Back