BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
PoTM Winner
98+ BoTM Winner
Rocky Mountain Fan
Brodie Fan
Feedback
View
So only four to choose from but I'll stick with the two votes a piece. Results up in a week's time.

iveto1983's 1989 Zinn 753

THM's 1984 Andy Powell Overbury's

Mr Ox's 1995? Raleigh Special products division

Jimi911’s 1994/5 Walter Croll Custom MTB - Reynolds 531

The History Man":ougf0z8j said:
Er, votes are visible.

My bad. Ok now?

tintin40":28zavouz said:
voted. Zinn & Croll

Thanks for the above ^ :? I’ve always thought it a private matter on who we vote for - small field or not

Now you’ve taken the time to share your thought/choice you might as well go the whole hog and tell us why, or conversely what detracted you about the other two?
Only I’m thinking of voting differently so should I be influenced by your wisdom / need to comment ... am I missing something important?
I must confess I’m genuinely torn as all the bikes entered I’d like to own.

You’ve put it out there, and I’m sure THM and the OX are thrilled and also interested to know

Only four bikes, but it didnt make picking just two any easier :shock:

mkone":1yte10f8 said:
Only four bikes, but it didnt make picking just two any easier :shock:

Nah it’s down to two now, TinPot has spoken

No wait a minute, since you can’t vote twice for the same one and if we all follow suit with our two votes we can have Two winners this month with a dead heat. (Two for one)

Seriously
You’re right they’re all great and only one should win, so choose wisely where ever that takes\leads you. :D

I see we currently have an odd number of votes..... now that’s decisive voting by someone !

Retro Spud":3cqx8gq8 said:
I see we currently have an odd number of votes..... now that’s decisive voting by someone !

:) just someone voting for themselves i should imagine, but with four entries it should even itself out, in theory :)

mkone":2xnfrqyb said:
Retro Spud":2xnfrqyb said:

:) just someone voting for themselves i should imagine, but with four entries it should even itself out, in theory :)

:LOL: Lol

You could be right !

Back