Alpinestars Al mega XT 1990

Defiant

Gold Trader
BoTY Winner
Feedback
View
Guys,..

just made a deal with someone to buy his Alpinestars Al mega XT 1990 but he can not make a pictures of his.
Anybody got a good picture of a Alpinestars Al mega XT 1990 ?,..i can't find a good one,...
Just want to be sure that i am going to pick up the bike that i think am going to pick up ;)

stew-b":2tsn7b51 said:
http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110260322478 :?:

Thats a 1992 model in that picture. A 1990 would not have elevated stays.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I think that might be the one... It's the guy in Apeldoorn right?

Should be either this all black model, or maybe the well-known white/black model (but I think those were 1992 models?).

Anyway, go pick it up and show us!!! Always loved those early AlpineStars :)

Void(EN12-82)

I had this one

AlMega15720.jpg

Looks fun, but be prepared you buy total junk and it is cracked

Elev12k":1izoj92i said:
I had this one

AlMega15720.jpg

Looks fun, but be prepared you buy total junk and it is cracked

Yeah that's the white/black one... too bad they crack so easily, because it's really one of the coolest bikes around! I remember having my nose up against the window at the LBS who had this one and one of those polished one in the shop. Soooooo way out of my budget back when I was 16 y.o.

Real Steel

CroMega is the only sane way to go here... then Ti and finally, as a last resort (and only after consulting Gypsy Rose Lea), an Al Mega... :roll: ;) :cool:

Mr K

Re: Real Steel

mrkawasaki":2dvvbew2 said:
CroMega is the only sane way to go here... then Ti and finally, as a last resort (and only after consulting Gypsy Rose Lea), an Al Mega... :roll: ;) :cool:

Mr K

You are right, unfortunatley the al megas were fragile - I broke a few - I actually broke a TI Mega as well, but it was the subject of some serious abuse. !!!

Re: Real Steel

mrkawasaki":3sn8rc9q said:

Mr K

if i am correct; first of all; the alu is not the one i should go for ?
Second; these frames crack
third; this is not the elevated frame ? The one i would like to own ?

Latest posts

Back