Top 10 retrobike forum memories

longun

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
What's you top ten memories form your time here?

Builds, rides, members Etc etc etc

Re:

I have a hard time remembering what I had for....

What's that meal at the start of the day called again?

al.

Re:

meeting raiden 73 and al at my first iconno and finding out they are not a couple after all.

sending lgf a cake which he always goes on about, but he didn't know I licked it all over before danson67 delivered it...... honest

meeting drystonepaul at velodrome jumble and relieving him of some cash....sweet.....nice guy though

completing the first bike that started it all for me..... the red Rourke.....if it wasn't for that you guys would never of been graced with my happy banter :D :D :D

Little History Man riding the Broom at Mayhem a few years ago, coming away completely surprised and pleasantly puzzled by us all.

All the builds and all the bikes and all the support after my little 'incident'. You guys and girls are great.

I was always with Groucho Marx, not wanting to belong to any club that would accept me as a member, but this place is the exception.

Especially given the joining fee and subs.

Re:

Getting the chance to take part in Mountain Mayhem with you crazy lot and realising that I dont have as bad a bike addiction as I thought ( well compared to some on here :LOL: )

Re:

Not sure about a top ten but i will try.

My builds:
1- Grey Clockwork.
2- Vitamin T.

Others bikes:

3- Sinnetts Team Raleigh.
4- ...and his Alpinestars Ti Mega.
5- Saltymans Harlequin Yo Eddy.
6- Dr S Retro/mod Yo Eddy.
7- Cheshire/Coleman’s Orange Formula.

Rides:

8- Goathland Weekender. Properly ace!
9- Cross boarder trips with the North West crew around 2010ish.
10- Cake Run.

the numbers of people who aren't on here any more. Since i started.

Back