NIB onza porcipaws

Retro junkie

Retro Guru
I'm in the process of talking to someone who has quite a few pairs but only in red or yellow. In the box and new
Could possibly have them by Sunday if anyone's interested.

Re:

Hi there
I've just emailed the guy who I will be getting them from and with a bit of luck I should get them this Sunday.
I would be looking for £7 a pair plus p+p

I misread the title and took it as Porcupines. Never heard of those colours before but hey ho...then @ £7 a pair I got an instant stiffy!!!...sod the awful colours, I'll get a load. Then reality kicked and I double checked...D'oh!

You could get butterscotch porcupine (tyres) back in the day, the yellow porkipaw (grips) were the dogs bolx if you had a GT with yellow decals!
I'm on the look out for a used black Porc tyre and I'll settle with a mismatch of Grips nowadays!

Note: Sadly these fell through for Retro Junkie, I was going to get a pair of yellows for old times sake. (They were pretty awful grips!)

Regards, Mick.

Re:

Hi chaps
Just an update on the situation with the grips.
The earliest I can get my hands on them is in the 2nd week in March :facepalm: at the moment I have an order for 10 pairs of both colours but I've been told there is more, a lot more In fact! We will see how they go and go from there. Sorry that I can't get them sooner but they are definitely there. When I do get them I will need to get a boxed pair weighed at post office to determine the postage cost

Back