SH*T DAY ( is it still illegal to kill housemates? )

Agency_Scum

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
To me it was an " odds+sods " bag, ready to spread good karma to those in need...

Bonty saddle for brother-in-law
Old skool LX hub ready for a service
Shimano biopace rings for " xeo "
Favorite old gloves ( Spesh ridge ) for repair.

...to my housemate it was " probably a bag of rubbish " ( her Einstein-like description ). So, I just found out, it went last Thursday with the binman.

F***ing silly cow!!

I don't want to hear questions about how or why it got lost or what I could've done to avoid it being slung out....THEY WILL NOT BE HELPFUL QUESTIONS AND I HAVE ZERO SENSE OF HUMOUR ON THIS AT THE MOMENT SO NO GAGS PLEASE

I could do with cheering up though please.

A couple of years after moving out from my parents house I went back there to grab a 'bag of bits' that I kept in there garage. It has some old school m700 brake levers, some XT cantilevers, a set of Onza HO's, some pedals etc. Stuff thats useful.

Gone in a garage clear out! Arghhhhhh.

Now everything goes in a big box, in my garage, and my wife won't touch it because she's afraid of spiders and won't go in there :)

It's the " ooh, it's in a bin liner so it must be rubbish mentality " that twists my noodle. How do these people remember to breathe?!

this was on STW a while back.

bloke had a yeti ultimate, stored in basement for ages. moved house in a real rush. week later feck! went back to his old house to get it, told by the new house owner that he "threw it out" :shock:

i had a spare mini cooper 970 engine with 1 1/2 su,s fitted my dad gave it to the scrap man i lost 1500 squid on that one super rare engins

Just went to the station to go to Wales and chill out by visiting my sister and niece...

4ico1v8.jpg

...only to be told by the cyclist-hating guard that ( as the bay reserved for bikes was taken up by f**kwits' giant suitcases ) I had " no chance mate " of getting on.

The bike gods hate me today, I'm f**ked.

Agency_Scum":3sun5fzr said:
Just went to the station to go to Wales and chill out by visiting my sister and niece...

4ico1v8.jpg

...only to be told by the cyclist-hating guard that ( as the bay reserved for bikes was taken up by f**kwits' giant suitcases ) I had " no chance mate " of getting on.

The bike gods hate me today, I'm f**ked.

if you'd booked the bike bay tell em its their problem. i havent been on a train in years. in uni days had it happen to me all the time. attendant came up to me with "what do you think you're doing", "taking the boxes out of the space i f'kin paid for" was my reply.

on another note I had a police car clip my wing mirror this evening.

I feel for you.. My old housemate had a clearout, seperated junk and good stuff.. Except he messed up and took the bin liner full of the good stuff to the tip and I opend the bin liner that he had 'Sorted out' to find a bag of junk.
He managed to throw out all my photo albums since 1993 which contained all the pictures of my bikes before the age of the digital camera.
The bag was worthless in monetry value but you cannot put a price on sentimental goods.

Just before going away on Holiday my grandfather collected all the jewellery in his house and 'hid' it in the bin, as 'no robber would look there'. Of course he forgot it was there, fortunately my Nan found it when it chinked together as she was putting the bin bag out for collection!

Funnily enough when we were readying their house for sale after they died we found another bag of their jewellery behind the bath side panel. God only knows what else was hidden in that house, the new owners must be having fun everytime they do repairs on the house!

Back