Raleigh/Dynatech Torus seat post diameter?

Cant remember off the top of my head, im sure someone will answer before i get a chance to check next time im home :)

28mm on mine (original Dyna-Tech post). Does yours have a shim? If not 30mm (my RSP frames are 30mm).

Re:

I think mine is 30.0. got a couple of syncros posts in that size if you are looking.

Re:

I have a seat post which came in my Torus and I wanted to know what it was. (Should be) It measured as 30.0 mm in my vernier calliper but it’s good to double check.

Thanks guys.

30.0mm rings a bell.

I think we should all get this info down before these oldies develop alzheimer's :LOL:

Re:

Ti tubing they used has an internal diameter of 30mm. Some had shims, some not, some have had shims removed.
An original seat post (similar to mine which was original to a 93 bike) if anyone wants one, is on ebay https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/DYNA-TECH-SE ... 0290.m3507

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back