Marin ti & Kona ti return for 07

weird as some companies are complaining that titanium is too expensive due to the high demand in other industries . ( airbus A380 ie ) .

copper, titanium, carbon fibre even steel have seen raw material prices increase. just shows the demand is there :)

nice downtube! :shock:

team_ti_gr.jpg

I wonder how much prices will be for those badboys...back in the day you could expect to pay 1499 GBP for the Hei Hei frameset alone!!!

Rich

Definate renaissance happening in the Mountain Bike World eh.. Seems to be an alliance moving away from racing/free-riding*/downhilling back to it's Roots.. Thrashing a Hardtail/Rigid thru the local woods.. :D

Next Contemporary purchase would be a Titanium HT [when I move back to the UK].. That Marin looks tidy.. Disc only I see..

* Aside: This used to puzzle me since I thought we were all free riders? Until someone coined it for leaping of a cliff and the label was hi-jacked from those who never knew they had it.. Hey ho.. :roll:

Nice, if a little wierd looking. I'm just not big on HT frames suspension adjusted for a 100mm + fork. Doesn't look right.

Arran":ftmvf045 said:
Nice, if a little wierd looking. I'm just not big on HT frames suspension adjusted for a 100mm + fork. Doesn't look right.

ignore asthetics on new skool bikes dude, u want pretty bikes buy retro, 140mm forks are a revelation to ride :D

Of all the makes.... :roll:

Now if it had been a Rocky for example we could have had some serious drooling.... :D

Big forks are fun too. Just not always needed.

gump":2vv4r5sx said:
Of all the makes.... :roll:

Now if it had been a Rocky for example we could have had some serious drooling.... :D

Big forks are fun too. Just not always needed.

gump, drag jon & jez
out this way for a ride. I'll show em plenty of trails were 140mm is needed ;)

Back