White Brothers DH3 Fork Servicing

ayearinmx

Retro Newbie
Hello... I'm new to the forum, but I'm in need of some assistance (unfortunately).

I own a Tomac Magnum 204 (pictured) with White Brothers DH3 forks, which don't seem to hold any air right now nad was wondering if anyone knows anywhere I can get them serviced? I tried Plush Suspension and they basically said they are too old and they can't risk taking them apart.

I apologise as this is a 2001 bike and not older than 1997.... but any help would be most appreciated!

Attachments

• 20171208-_ver002.jpg
    20171208-_ver002.jpg
    220.4 KB · Views: 605
I filled out an enquiry form on MRPs site a couple of years ago as they used to do/be White Brothers; I was asking about an older fork than yours and they still had seals and spares, one of the guys even sent me the damper rebuild instructions.
Would be worth asking them if they have any instructions, then you can either a. do it yourself or b. provide instructions and maybe parts to a company to do.
If it's just air shaft seals it wouldn't be difficult to do yourself.

https://www.mrpbike.com/contact/

Thank you for the advice Kev, I have filled out a form on their website so we shall see where that takes me.

just to update.... MRP replied within a few hours with a manual, and said they will help me out with parts once i know what i need

great customer service!

Latest posts

Back