Peter Sagan kicks back

Repack Rider

Senior Retro Guru
Peter Sagan dropped in on Fairfax after taking part in a charity ride nearby. I missed his visit to the Marin Museum of Bicycling but Joe and Otis got him out on a ride in Tamarancho. Otis rode his 1941 Schwinn one=speed, jeans and no helmet.

Later we all signed a copy of Fat Tire Flyer for him.

I have photo evidence that he got it. The email with this photo was one sentence. "He was STOKED."

So was I.

Attachments

• Sagan FTF_signed.jpg
    Sagan FTF_signed.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 840
  • Sagan_book.jpg
    Sagan_book.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 840
Re:

That's cool.
Had any other current World class riders visit the museum?

Re:

Fantastic!

Would have loved to see how he fared at the Olympics mtb race, had he not had one or two mechanicals!

Re: Re:

Mike Muz 67":3rken6uq said:
Fantastic!

Would have loved to see how he fared at the Olympics mtb race, had he not had one or two mechanicals!

Yes he looked very comfortable before the mechanical misfortunes, in 2nd- 3rd position looking nice and smooth. Brillant considering the limited mountain biking training prior to the games. I think Sagan is a real breath of fresh air for professional cycling! :cool:

Cheshire1980":1rv5xp1e said:
Mike Muz 67":1rv5xp1e said:
Fantastic!

Yes he looked very comfortable before the mechanical misfortunes, in 2nd- 3rd position looking nice and smooth. Brillant considering the limited mountain biking training prior to the games. I think Sagan is a real breath of fresh air for professional cycling! :cool:

+1

Photo proof of Peter Sagan at "Repack," checking out my bike, Breezer #2. Joe holds it while Otis explains which part is the chainring.

Attachments

• getPart.jpg
    getPart.jpg
    139.1 KB · Views: 499

Mike Muz 67":3k3uv0y8 said:
Cheshire1980":3k3uv0y8 said:
Mike Muz 67":3k3uv0y8 said:
Fantastic!

+1

+2

Back