Do I smell.......?

fattiman

Senior Retro Guru
Bit of a funny one this so thought i would have a quick rant!
Over the past 6 months i have placed several wanted ads on here and literally had NOTHING back from other members.
Not looking for anything really special (i have sourced the rare stuff on ebay) just basic run of the mill components but its like nobody wants to help and as i look down the wanted adverts mine are the only ones with 0 replies!?
Its starting to piss me off as i cant get my project completed for the sake of a few run of the mill parts.

I think it's just timing really and when you want something nobody has it, I don't and wouldn't think it's personal.
While I am more often than not on the road section, it's still the same, either nothing or your inundated. I am sure if people had what you needed they would offer it. The stuff I have got I have usually been given it for very good prices and people are always helpful to get it to me. So don't let it get to you.

Jamie

I've been there myself before now but as some say not everyone has the parts plus you have to consider that we all go through a period at some point when were not on for a while or just don't bother with the sale or wanted sections so no it's nothing personal and I've not had a bath for 5 years now :shock: so if any one should smell it's me :facepalm: :oops: :LOL: but only because I only have a walk in shower :( .

Anyway it's good to let some steam off once in a while ;) ..

Latest posts

Back