Getting no notifications to email?

Racin'snake

Gold Trader
Cannondale Fan
Feedback
View
Not sure where to post this but its really bugging me. For some reason I'm no longer getting pm or topic notifications to my email to alert me of retro happenings. I have checked my settings and all appears normal. Anyone else experiencing this? Am I being thick? :oops:

Re:

I don't get notifications either. Nothing from threads or from PMs, been like that for a number of months. I've also noticed that Auction watch no longer links to eBay correctly and either throws up a bad response or a blank screen.

Can someone go behind the RB computer and give it a quick, sharp hit?

Re:

There is a thread in the general chat section about this already. John had looked in to it and it seemed to be Hotmail (msn) accounts where the problem lay. I and others are receiving notifications again though so thought it was fixed, perhaps pm John or one of the mod's and let them know there's still an issue.

Re:

No hotmail/MSN for me, same email for many years but only a recent problem. I try not to visit the general chat forum too often but I might get my vaccines in order and try it..

Re:

Thanks chaps, I use btinternet and never really had an issue like this in the past. I'll take a look at the other thread

Back