some old framed would like to swap 4 m 900 wheels

tinker

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Hi I have some old frames I have no useful anymore I have as follows to Orange P7 frame size medium a giant team World Cup Atlanta edition a Oakley carlini frame size small to medium. a 92 Marin team frame and a large orange C16 the basically just the frame the Oakley has p 2s on the front but could really do with stripping they all could do with some attention especially the Marian team frame there is some pitting also forgot to mention and 2002 GT Zaskar 17 inch frame I think... if interested please PM me, one thing be fast as they have to go in the next few days pick up only from Morecambe region North pick-up only from morecambe region northwest there are no specific prices but any contributions would be most grateful many thanks

Re: frames

I'll be honest there is some nice frames amongst them if they're no used to you please help me put the word about as they are still there if anybody wants one please pm me asap as they are still available, and the C16 has mini parts , forks, old XT gears seatpost prank and other parts many thanks Tinker if interested please let me know how I can send photos

Re: Is anybody interested in some old frames before I discard ?

But please be quick as they have to go

Take pictures.

Re:

Hope you have photos but I am finding it hard to post them on this site
So if interested I can email photos

Unfortunately I am moving house and do not have the room for them no more

I'd love another large clockwork, any chance of postage ? :), couple of wraps of bubble and a bit of cardboard :cool:

I actually joined to sell my lime green 99 clockwork. About the only bike bloody well fitted me :LOL:

Re:

Maybe change your title to something like:

"Orange P7 + c16, Marin Team, Zaskar etc, free, Morecambe"

You need 5 posts before you can post photos but even then its difficult. If you use a photo hosting site like photobucket its easier to link from there.

I reckon someone will snap your arm off but they need to read your post first and it sounds like they'll be low quality frames at the moment and there's always someone on here trying to offload old frames

Back