1996/7 Coyote Ultralite HT3

PeterPerfect

Senior Retro Guru
So I've got one of these and in the same colour scheme as the link.

https://bikemagic.com/bikes/mtb-bikes/c ... e-ht3.html

I must admit , the research I've done is fairly limited but from what I can gather they were very well regarded in their day (96/97).

The frame number is: K71600043. Having measured it, I'm sure it's an 18" measured from the centre of the bottom bracket to the centre of the top tube.

Mine has some very early Marzocchi Z1's I believe in Lime Green. Now I didn't think they had the original colour but a mate of mine who is far more on the know than I am tells me that they are the original colour but it didn't take off at the time so they dropped the colour. The back of the fork crown has: DATO 304472 stamped into them.

The frame is light and very stylish.

I will be selling them together as they have spent all their life this way and I don't want to separate them.

This would be the ideal place to sell but I don't want to over price.

I'm appealing to forum members to give me some sort of idea of value.

It will come with the XT triple chain set, the original seat post, FSA Orbit XLII head set and the Kore stem. BB is smooth and the stem and seat post both move freely.

Attachments

• DSCN1203 (Small).JPG
    DSCN1203 (Small).JPG
    91.7 KB · Views: 678
  • DSCN1202 (Small).JPG
    DSCN1202 (Small).JPG
    85.3 KB · Views: 678
  • DSCN1204 (Small).JPG
    DSCN1204 (Small).JPG
    61.6 KB · Views: 676
I'll be listing the frame and forks for sale on the forum tomorrow. LBS thinks the forks or Marzocchi Z1 XC Lites.

Back