Klein Attitude Mc2 for trade/sale

Tomianson

BoTM Winner
BoTY Winner
Feedback
View
Hi All.

Just received this lovely 95 Attitude fuselage in Painted Desert. Truly stunning colour in the flesh. The fuselage is in very good condition, with only the usual little scratches here and there and some chain suck at the bottom bracket. The only slight issue is that the rear brake cable hole at the seat tube end of the top tube has been drilled to accommodate v-brakes.

I know there are various solutions to fix that but i want to do it perfectly so after much deliberation, i think i'm going to offer it for sale or trade.

The frame is 1995, 21 inches and includes the full fuselage (frame, forks, stem). All original paint, with no fading or bubbling and just a few scratches as mentioned above. And of course the V-Brake drilled hole. The handlebars have not been trimmed.

I can include the wheels (xt 737 hubs/Araya RM-17 rims/panaracer smoke and dart reproduction tyres), Used elite titanium saddle and original synchros stem.

Ideally i'd like to trade, I'm open to suggestions but I would love a good Quantum. Alternatively I'm happy to sell the lot or fuselage. I'm open to offers.

Get in touch if you'd like more pictures or details.

Thanks
Tom

Attachments

• IMG_0235.JPG
    IMG_0235.JPG
    52.4 KB · Views: 405
  • IMG_0239.JPG
    IMG_0239.JPG
    62.2 KB · Views: 405
T'boo Ted":o46cb40n said:
shouldn't this be in the for sale section, might get more interest there...?
You're probably right, thanks. I've just put it in the for sale section.
T

Back