Anyone any good at photoshop?

Tc

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
I need to decide on a colour scheme for my wicked but want a vague idea what it would look like in various guises I have In my head. Anyone any good at doing on screen mock ups?

Re:

Then there's me, I do it for a living. Previously done colour mock ups for my own bike with the frame isolated on multiple layers for different colour options but be warned this can keep you occupied for many many days. I then went into the paint shop with a firm idea then saw a sample and came out with a completely different colour in the end :facepalm:

Re: Re:

groovyblueshed":11qc269b said:
Then there's me, I do it for a living. Previously done colour mock ups for my own bike with the frame isolated on multiple layers for different colour options but be warned this can keep you occupied for many many days. I then went into the paint shop with a firm idea then saw a sample and came out with a completely different colour in the end :facepalm:

Don't suppose you can have a play with my schemes as I don't even own a pc ?

Tony

In that case what's wrong with the way we did it at school?

Attachments

• feltz.jpg
    feltz.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 554
  • 5-qbd_5js.jpg
    5-qbd_5js.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 553
The History Man":gxadn8kq said:
In that case what's wrong with the way we did it at school?

I could happily spend all day with felt tips and crayons – better than my iMac and magic mouse which I swear seem to have a mind of their own – I reckon it's the spirit of Steve Jobs' control freakery.

Re: Re:

Tc":2hpfxvso said:
groovyblueshed":2hpfxvso said:

Don't suppose you can have a play with my schemes as I don't even own a pc ?

Tony

Would be fun to – do you have any/are you able to send me any good quality pics or would I need to find an pic of the bike? Let me know what the details and colour options are and I can have a tinker...

Back