Tomac 00 buckshot decals

oddball

Dirt Disciple
Hi, I've got an early red 00 buckshot frame that I would like to restore back to original condition, the only stumbling block is the decals, I emailed Tomac a few years ago but didn't get an answer. Anyone know where I may get some from or anyone who can remake them.

Re:

Thanks for that, I've just emailed him! It was a great bike although I haven't ridden it in years, lent to a friend and came back a bit chipped and scuffed, stripped it down 10 yrs ago and promised to get it back to its former glory!

Re:

I was out on mine yesterday,rigid with 2x11,what a hoot of a ride.I sold my modern Trek carbon hardtail as I preferred the Buckshot and use it often.Weighs 20lbs or so as I have it poshed up with carbon bits and full XTR :roll: .

i saw a NOS 1 in a bikeshop in new zealand a while back. reminded me a lot of manitou hardtail, which is hardly surprising

scant":1murzz2g said:
i saw a NOS 1 in a bikeshop in new zealand a while back. reminded me a lot of manitou hardtail, which is hardly surprising
The Buckshot was the ultimate development of the Bradbury Manitou frame.They are identical,the only difference is the Buckshot is generally crack free.I couldnt rate them any higher,its up there with the Zaskar.Pity they are so rare.

It sure is a nicely made frame, mine is number 20, not sure if that makes it one of the frames Doug was reputed to have welded himself!
A mate had a Manitou, it would have been in early 90's as I had an Ozone co2 at the time, that was a lovely bike. I also had a Tomac 98 special till it got stolen!!

Back