Fork my T-Max

Antstark

Gold Trader
Cannondale Fan
Feedback
View
I was luckily enough to scoop this lovely Serotta T Max in the FS section a couple of weeks ago. My collection of late has been a little sparse in the "quality steel" department so this plugged that gap nicely. Strangely for me it is actually my size so will no doubt join that elite group of [1] bikes that I actually call riders.

I have some nice NOS kit lined up for this one but as you can see it is bereft of forks. I think originally this came with Mag 20s or 21s so has never had the lovely Columbus bladed rigids

So what options folks? Its a 1" headtube. In my current stash I have a) Original Bradbury Manitous, b) PACE RC35MXCDs c) Ritchey Logics (need painting) but I am not sure on any of those

What do you think?......and more to the point what ya got ?

Attachments

• Snap10.jpg
    Snap10.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 503
Luurvely mate. Probably best off giving me the Manitou - would this frame be a bit newer than that? A Logic might be nice, or maybe a Mag painted to match the decals?

Re:

I think this maybe a 93/4 frame. Not sure how I would find out tbh. The decals are pretty lairy light dayglow yellow. I don't think I could live with a whole fork painted that colour as the rest of the bike is a little conservative..

Logics in black ? Could be ok but still not convinced.

I might go after a good set of Mags after all, not owned any of those before either.

Manis are yours mate .....£8000 ppg delivered in the UK :xmas-wink:

Re:

These things are stiff. That's a non suspension adjusted frame so it's not going to like much more than an early mag20/21.

Mine has the Columbus Serotta fork which is a lot like your ritchey. I'd go with that having ridden one. No fancy crown forms like a powerlite or blade - it be wicked harsh.

Re: Re:

Antstark":1ugfbhug said:
I think this maybe a 93/4 frame. Not sure how I would find out tbh. The decals are pretty lairy light dayglow yellow. I don't think I could live with a whole fork painted that colour as the rest of the bike is a little conservative..

Logics in black ? Could be ok but still not convinced.

I might go after a good set of Mags after all, not owned any of those before either.

Manis are yours mate .....£8000 ppg delivered in the UK :xmas-wink:

What is your email for payment?

Back