God I love retro's :)

Minifreak

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
So I finished a set of tough going night shifts where certain members of our society caused me a lot of grief and to be late off two days in a row. Not wanting to waste my day sleeping, I got up around midday hoping to go out for a ride before the rain arrived. Unfortunately Mother Nature had other ideas, sod it I thought, couldn't be bothered to get muddy so grabbed my Merlin and had a fantastic if wet urban ride. Smoked all the healthy teenager school kids on their modern junk :LOL:

Not a very inspiring pic but had to take one to add to this post:

Re: Re:

shinobi":3hqb8mdo said:
Pure class :cool:

Thanks buddy, to me it's simple and unfussy. I'm a fan of retro ano but feet a Ti bike needs no bells and whistles.

The bikes gone through a few builds, the first had a Rasta theme but as above I felt it looked wrong. It got more subtle and now if considering a black set of Ringle QR's to tie in with the recently swapped over black Cook Bros chainset. What do you reckon?

Re: Re:

Minifreak":2x0s3nd4 said:
shinobi":2x0s3nd4 said:
Pure class :cool:

Thanks buddy, to me it's simple and unfussy. I'm a fan of retro ano but feet a Ti bike needs no bells and whistles.

The bikes gone through a few builds, the first had a Rasta theme but as above I felt it looked wrong. It got more subtle and now if considering a black set of Ringle QR's to tie in with the recently swapped over black Cook Bros chainset. What do you reckon?

It is stunning , it doesnt need to shout out how capable it is :D

:cool: Yeah, black components look perfect with Ti frames. Those cook bros cranks look long, or is it just me :shock:

Mark

mkone":uhyxk5jl said:
:cool: Yeah, black components look perfect with Ti frames. Those cook bros cranks look long, or is it just me :shock:

Mark

It's probably the angle the pedals at and fact the pictures not taken straight on. They are marginally longer than the silver Toplines it was wearing.

Right I think it's time to hunt down a spare set of black Ringles then :)

Latest posts

Back