BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
PoTM Winner
98+ BoTM Winner
Rocky Mountain Fan
Brodie Fan
Feedback
View
Time for a special month :) As we leave Janurary behind and winter digs in it's heels it's time to show off your bikes out in their natural habitat; we're looking for riders out on the trails and the muddier the better. Garage queens carried to a filthy spot for a photo shoot are not welcome ;) Remember if you've entered your bike in a normal month only then you can have a second bite of the cherry in a special month, as long as you didn't win the normal month that it.

Useful for the poll if you can structure your nomination as follows:
➡️ username's Year Manufacturer Model , e.g. John's 1990 Kona Lavadome
➡️ Image(s) MAXIMUM OF 2
➡️ Finally please include a link to your machine in the relevant Reader's Bikes section. If you don't have an existing post now is the time to add one with as much detail as you like!
➡️ 20 entry maximum this month. Nominations thread will run for the entire month OR until the maximum number of entries is reached - whichever happens first. The poll will go up shortly after the nominations close and will run for a week.

Re: Re:

Mike Muz 67":32f8b22y said:
I like this theme Adrian! :cool:

It's got Muz written all over it :)

Re:

Possibly snowy and frozen as well? The mud hasn't been flying much in the tundra ;)

jimi911":2k8wg1du said:
Possibly snowy and frozen as well? The mud hasn't been flying much in the tundra ;)

Judges decision is final but that sounds reasonable :)

raidan73":3iptq2mt said:
jimi911":3iptq2mt said:

Judges decision is final but that sounds reasonable :)

I'll get a chisel out and get the mud flying :LOL:

Bollox64s' 1993 Roberts D.O.G.S. B.O.L.X.

Pic is prior to washing after a 30km technical/boggy ride in Sweden chasing all the young-guns on their 29ers, so not technically IN her natural habitat, more post... If the judge don't like it, just remove it - I'll live :)

IMG_2847 by Bollox2u, on Flickr

Build thread here viewtopic.php?f=6&t=342403

thekidmalone's early 90s BikeTech MultiCross XT

Hello everyone,

Submitted for your approval, while fully expecting that some of you won't approve of it as a mountain bike on the basis of the 700c wheels and drop bars. Hey, just because you can ride it to, during and back home from a race doesn't mean it's not an MTB!

Here is evidence that I earned the mud honestly.

Additional background info, and a couple of clean, post-build pictures, can be found at the following thread.

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=363102

Cheers,
The Kid

Attachments

• TK PM 2.jpg
    TK PM 2.jpg
    138.5 KB · Views: 11,074
  • TK PM Bike.jpg
    TK PM Bike.jpg
    182.1 KB · Views: 11,074
Back