What to do with this Marzocchi Bomber Parts??

Dr-Zocchi

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Hi Guys,

I have some boxes of Bomber parts for years from a buying-off deal which are useless for me and I'm wondering if someone knows what to do with it. :?: :idea: :roll:

There are 3 types of stanchion tubes in packed in original packages:

Marzocchi Bomber Stanchion Tube Z1 BAM - QR '99 - Z1 CR - Z1 QR '2000, length 283mm, diameter 30mm, Marzocchi Art.-No. 706153/C

Marzocchi Bomber Stanchion Tube Z5 '99, length 220mm, diameter 30mm, steel/chromed, Marzocchi Art.-No. 708199/C

Marzocchi Bomber Stanchion Tube Z5 Flylight Length 256mm, length 253mm, diameter 30mm, Marzocchi Art.-No. 708221/C

And some more stanchion tubes without packaging:
- length 220mm, diameter 30mm (don't know for which fork type???) --> picture

And this is also avalable also:
Bomber Piston Rod, Marzocchi Art.No. 850354/C (don't know for which fork type???)

Quantity: all of them is in 2-3 boxes, so it is a lot!

Any hint is welcome! :mrgreen:

P.S.: First post in MTB For Sale seems to be deleted (a price was missing?) instead of moving post. :idea: :idea:

Attachments

• DSC_0091.JPG
    DSC_0091.JPG
    102.6 KB · Views: 731
  • P0005333.JPG
    P0005333.JPG
    66.7 KB · Views: 731
  • Marzocchi Bomber Stanchion Tube Z5 Flylight steel.jpg
    Marzocchi Bomber Stanchion Tube Z5 Flylight steel.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 731
  • Marzocchi Bomber Stanchion Tube Z5 '99 Steel.jpg
    Marzocchi Bomber Stanchion Tube Z5 '99 Steel.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 730
  • Marzocchi Bomber Stanchion Tube Z1 BAM - QR '99 - Z1 CR - Z1 QR '2000.jpg
    Marzocchi Bomber Stanchion Tube Z1 BAM - QR '99 - Z1 CR - Z1 QR '2000.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 731
Can you please advice in detail? Because this is something irritating understandable.

And this is not what you wrote before you delete all the other thread in MTB for Sale without notice. You statet: Sale with a price or put it in MTB chat. So I wrote it again and here we are.

All I want is to put this stuff NOT to scrap and find an idea where to leave it. In this case I don't care about money.

So what do I have to do that mod will not delete this post? If I have to post it in Sales (can I move it myself??) I wil do and my price is 'minimum shipping costs'.

Got this mail (THANKS!) and think my answer will explain my motivation.

Q: [...] Why don't you list the parts on e-bay ... as you might be able to capture a fairly good amount of money for it all ... ?

A: I tried it some years ago and had the parts online @ebay (I think one or two years) and never sold one. So before taking it to scrap I wanted to ask the community. May be there is one who does the same I do for the older Marzocchis's for the Bombers and can use it.

I sold none if all this pieces :-/

But I don't know if this will fit in Z1, may be some of the guru's here know.

If this doesn't work I might help with a used pair of stanchion tubes.

Back