ribble mountain bike frame

skinhead1968

Dirt Disciple
Hi all iv just got a ribble frame I thought it was a r4 but iv rang ribble and they have said its deffo one of there frame going of the frame number but its alot older than the r4 id put pics up but it says file to big what im after noing is anyone nos anything about them what model it is thanks

Re:

Nick

Don't be a dick, the guys come looking for info not to have his grammar questioned

Re:

I've never even heard of a 'Ribble' frame, are they British made?

incidentally, in order to post photos, you have to go through a photo sharing site (to shrink the files).

skinhead1968":2udglriw said:
Hi all iv just got a ribble frame I thought it was a r4 but iv rang ribble and they have said its deffo one of there frame going of the frame number but its alot older than the r4 id put pics up but it says file to big what im after noing is anyone nos anything about them what model it is thanks
If the file is too big,edit it to the smallest size possible otherwise it wont fit.Oh,and welcome and a bit fat oii to you ;)

Re:

I've never even heard of a 'Ribble' frame, are they British made?

Ribble are a shop and they sell bikes and frames under their own brand: http://www.ribblecycles.co.uk/component ... ks/frames/, much like Merlin Cycles, Planet X and On One.

The frames are almost certainly sourced from one of the manufacturers in South East Asia, but so were most big brand name frames since the 80s. When frames are actually made in the UK, US, Italy, or anywhere outside South East Asia most brands tend to shout about it. :D

Re:

here you go... pic have been added

I've added in a chart from Tange can you advise on what tubing you have

Attachments

• tangeultimate1.jpg
    tangeultimate1.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 831
  • 20170111_145534.jpg
    20170111_145534.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 831
  • 20170111_145522.jpg
    20170111_145522.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 831
Re: Re:

Retro Spud":17jdawxc said:
here you go... pic have been added

I've added in a chart from Tange can you advise on what tubing you have
Thanks for that yes its the bottom one its the ultraliight sticker I got it but its to big for me its a 18 so might just get rid as I want something smaller thanks

Back