Finally it looks like I got my unicorn .... the wait is over

02gf74

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
Well 2017 was going to be the year of reducing the number of bikes in the collection so adding another in the first 2 weeks of the year is not a good start. :facepalm: Even worse, I'll probably never ride it because my world now revolves round 29 x 1 x 11.

Anyways, it looks like I finally got my unicorn.

Had an ebay search running for at least 5 years, if not more and one turned up in my size too which makes it rarer than a sensible Donald Trump Tweet, nothing special but significant to me. :p

Weird thing I got outbid in last few seconds but somehow manage to get another bid in to win - notifications from ebay were a bit confusing: I got both out bid message and item appeared in didn't win list then appeared in win list and got win message. :|

Not the best condition but when it arrives, I'll post photos and a write up as to the reasons for wanting it.

Re: Finally it looks like I got my unicorn

Tc":25zq7jli said:
Give us a clue

Yeah c'mon, what is it?

As for ebay, I sometimes get the "sorry you didn't win" message, then I get the "You've won!" Message ?! I just put it down to network error or the page not refreshing.

I'm trying really hard to resist giving it away - I didn't post about it first appearing in case I jinxed the auction, silly I know ....

^^^^ I think you are correct re: page not refreshing, just weird as I've not had this happen before.

Congrats. I got hold of my true unicorn a few years ago - I hope it's all you hoped it would be!!

Back