Too many bikes

02gf74

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
If you think you have too many bikes, then take a leaf out of guy martins book.

Attachments

• CAM00545-1.jpg
    CAM00545-1.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 717
Thats not bad. Im working on a disposal list at the moment, I'm just keeping my favorite 15, the rest are going.

Re:

My record was 16. I went through a phase of fixing bikes up and keeping them instead of selling them (which i was supposed to :LOL: )

Down to 6 again now. Does make it a little easier to decide what to ride

james1985":866pxx1k said:
Thats not bad. Im working on a disposal list at the moment, I'm just keeping my favorite 15, the rest are going.

that is what I intend 2017 to be - having bought a 29 carbon FS followed by a 29 carbon HT; those two bikes are all I need and were to be the last I need/want to buy for a very long time .... until I started looking at M Trax on ebay :facepalm:

Amateurs everywhere, ehh :roll: ...Stopped counting after the 30th, so I guess the collection is in the fifties number-wise now, mainly trusty iron, bar zaskar, amp, etc... still getting what I can afford & is available easily, could've have blown the same amount on fags&bourbon during the same time period...who cares, no feeding required, only dry air& closed space, and the odd pumping into rubber, good old steel won't depriciate nor goes out of fashion, at least for those in the know :cool: :facepalm: :twisted:

I'm back up to 6 (Merlin XLM/Kinesis T2/Ribble 653/Sunn BMIX/Marin Pub Bike/Dawes Audax)

With the exception of the Dawes/Kinesis they all have their own purpose that the others don't really cross over with, so the Dawes is out on long term loan.

Back