Classic Kona Christmas Cracker

Splatter Paint

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
It occurred to me today, the eve of the Winter Solstice, that I hadn't actually ridden my Fire Mountain this year! In fact the last time it turned a wheel was Mountain Mayhem 2015 :facepalm: I have been tinkering / upgrading on an off this year with it though, so it now wears an awful lot of Deore XT M730 kit with M732 thumbies and is firmly in 'pig-in-lipstick' territory. :LOL: Some '80s pedals and tyres have been acquired which give it a nicer look than the Tioga Psychos and the thumbies are more 'period' than the mid-90s Rapidfires that were fitted before. This model was my first proper mtb from BITD and although I don't ride it often, it always gives me a big grin just to look at it. :D

With the solstice tomorrow we can look forward to a bit more sun and longer days. Wishing you all a pleasant holiday, I hope 2016 was a good year and 2017 will be even better for you.

Splatter Paint.

Attachments

• Tree_2.jpg
    Tree_2.jpg
    153.7 KB · Views: 679
  • Tree_1.jpg
    Tree_1.jpg
    135.7 KB · Views: 679
  • CTF_1.jpg
    CTF_1.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 679
  • CTF_2.jpg
    CTF_2.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 679
We toast the new year and in tokenof its promise, we consecrate this sacred wood as a focus for the
energies through which we accomplish our tasks and manifest our desires during the coming cycle.

Yule Blessings to you all.

Re:

Nice bike mate. Great pics too. Planning a Boxing day bash round the woods to blow away the beery cobwebs I'm sure to accumulate today. Merry Christmas to all!

Attachments

• img20161225_084121.jpg
    img20161225_084121.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 467
Re:

Hope those trees are free range organic!

I'm loving that blue Fire Mountain – makes me grin and itch to hit the trails too :xmas-big-grin: always wanted a Kona, bitd.

I invoke Sweden's very own psychedelic wild man of the forests to point one and all in the direction of a better future – good cheer everyone!

Attachments

• ebbot gone nut scene.jpg
    ebbot gone nut scene.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 423
Back