22/01/2017 manchester velodrome bike jumble whos going

Retro junkie

Retro Guru
sunday 22nd january, its a few weeks later this year. I will be there again with my own stall,granted in recent years its been mainly vintage racer and road bike stuff but theres also been a gradual increase in retro mtb stuff also.
you just never know what you may stumble on especially 1" headsets of all makes and models,good for if your after something odd ball or different. also theres the added advantage of been able to barter face to face with good results as the sellers dont want to take goods home again.

Re: Re:

Retro junkie":2gm03wch said:
Jesus Al if I see you there I will be well impressed

Just al will do mate... ''He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy!!''

Prepare to be impressed.

al.

Re:

ha ha, nice one al dont forget your wallet. not sure if i remember right al, but dont you have relations in manchester. it normally opens at eight so sellers can set up then is open to the public at ten. if you could get there for eight i should be able to get you a sellers badge that would allow you in then you could have jump start before the public giving you the best chance of some goodies :xmas-cool:

Re:

I have more than just relatives living there, I'm a proper Manc me! I moved to Cornwall at 27... nearly ten years ago now.

That would be great, I'll bring stuff for sale too if I can get my arse into gear.

al.

Re:

if your bringing stuff to sell you will need to book a pitch if there are any left. if not al you could stick your stuff on my stall but its usually better if you try and price everything before hand, just makes it easier

Re:

That's very kind, I won't have loads of stuff and i'll price everything.

al. :D

Back