Anyone after a 1991 GT Tequesta in good order? Not mine yet

Minifreak

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
I found a lovely 1991 GT Tequesta with almost original kit in very good order including Ritchey ZMax tan walls with next to no tread wear, for sale at £90 at a local charity shop today, felt bad asking but got them down to £80 but didn't buy it as have too many bikes already. Happy to pick it up and post if anyone wants it?

Same as the one in the catalogue:

http://www.retrobike.co.uk/gallery2/d/6 ... 91_USA.pdf

legrandefromage":1rftpi8j said:
How can you have too many bikes?

:LOL:

I agree, that almost never happens, just like having "left over beer", "spare money", or "free time"!

Mini freak, I can't believe you haggle a charity shop down to £80 and then didn't buy it! :LOL: I bet they had some "uncharitable" words to say about you after you'd left :xmas-big-grin:

jimo746":1u4ybqnm said:
legrandefromage":1u4ybqnm said:

:LOL:

I agree, that almost never happens, just like having "left over beer", "spare money", or "free time"!

Mini freak, I can't believe you haggle a charity shop down to £80 and then didn't buy it! :LOL: I bet they had some "uncharitable" words to say about you after you'd left :xmas-big-grin:

I just thought that it probably wouldn't sell for that so I'd help them by asking. I may go back today :facepalm:

My_Teenage_Self":1bsr0dps said:
I GAVE one of these away earlier this year!

Nice, but not an amazing bike.

I feel the same way, I'm a bit of a bike snob really and prefer my own retro's to be high end but also can't stand letting a really nice condition retro not going to a good home.

Still looking to pick this up later if anyone does want it?
I had a good look over it and although I didn't get to ride it, it looks like it'd be ready to use. Condition suggests it was hardly used.

legrandefromage":2ztkv405 said:

After wedging another motorcycle into the garage along with the boxes of spares that came with it, I stood back and said to myself I have too many bikes.

Minifreak":1m6xo2oq said:
I found a lovely 1991 GT Tequesta with almost original kit in very good order including Ritchey ZMax tan walls with next to no tread wear, for sale at £90 at a local charity shop today, felt bad asking but got them down to £80 but didn't buy it as have too many bikes already. Happy to pick it up and post if anyone wants it?

Same as the one in the catalogue:

http://www.retrobike.co.uk/gallery2/d/6 ... 91_USA.pdf

Buy it change the tyres (keep the ritcheys) & move it on!

Back