gggg

cm100

Dirt Disciple
I buy these frame Titanium frame, need some help to identify brand.

frame have serial number under bb With - G49126 -

Re: Help Identify titanium Frame

Does anyone have an idea of ​​the brand and model...?

I think is a classic x-lite frame.
Anyone Know the brand?

yeah looks to me like a raleigh/x-lite frame, weight should be in teh 1650-1700g range if no other clues, but comparing the cable stops and dropouts would confirm it.

if it is, i would be a bit concerned about whats going on with that black stuff around the seatclamp, cos these frames are pretty fragile, often see them cracked.

Hi catf, I think is not a raleigh because of top tube the cabes is under on raleght pass over the top tube, and the serial number is not raleigh(frame have serial number under bb With - G49126 - )...is more a x-lite frame I think so...I discovery these about x lite:

http://factoryjackson.com/2015/05/22/th ... ite-years/

Like is a brand make in England someone can tell me more...

dunno i always assumed they were the same frame. they are the same weight, same era, and look the same, plus both used the trimmel forks. the xlite ones get a premium these days cos of rarity i think.

but, when you assume you make an ass out of me and u, as some ppl say, so i could easy be wrong. if someone has better info id be interested too.

good link btw, kind of a shame xlite got sucked into the pit of downhill r&d, they used to make some good kit. but those prototypes, man. nice.

Not sure its X-lite Ti frame, every one ive seen has cable routing on top of top tube same as Torus.

Mark

Re:

Hi Mark, is my due too, I Know that is not a raleigh x lite because of cables pass over the top tube(I do not have sure if every model pass too- or if raleigh make personalize frame), but for me maybe can be a x lite frame(two diferent brands)...only need that someone tell to me if serial is ok with brand or Know more think about these English frame(I suspect that with that form is a british frame and serial number) ...

Hi, the X-lite Pro Ti frame was the same as the later Raleigh Ti frames, the ones with the cut out drop out, even though they are two different companys. Every X-lite Pro Ti frame has top mounted cable routing as per the catalogue. There are other manufacturers that used similar looking frames, with the whishbone stays etc. Like i said, i dont think it is an X-lite frame.

Cheers

Mark

Back