what make saddle is this

viengsavanh

Senior Retro Guru
Hi got this on a bike i bought but not sure of make its carbon and has carbon rails i think and is mega lite part of me is thinking it could be tune built
any help much appreciated

Attachments

• P1030213.JPG
    P1030213.JPG
    52.7 KB · Views: 656
  • P1030214.JPG
    P1030214.JPG
    39.5 KB · Views: 656
  • P1030211.JPG
    P1030211.JPG
    41.2 KB · Views: 651
yagamuffin":3gqjbovl said:
I think's its probably an unbranded job from the far east.

Yeah, looks very similar to a modern Chinese made saddle I have.

I'd suspect it was a made in China jobbie otherwise i'd of expected some proof of the manufacturer and i bet if you were to ask the seller they won't be able to give you a brand name but who cares if it feels okay and their's no sign of fatigue ..

Muddy paw":1y82qgsk said:
I'd suspect it was a made in China jobbie otherwise i'd of expected some proof of the manufacturer and i bet if you were to ask the seller they won't be able to give you a brand name but who cares if it feels okay and their's no sign of fatigue ..

Having seen the failed seat post in the 'Cheap Chinese' thread I would be very wary!

yagamuffin":1wn68e4i said:
Muddy paw":1wn68e4i said:

Having seen the failed seat post in the 'Cheap Chinese' thread I would be very wary!

I've never had any issues with chinese bike parts but in all fairness i've never had anything other than a bottle cage's , handlebar grips and a cable end tidie's ..

Back