New site section - auction watch

rutteger

Gold Trader
Kona Fan
Dyna-Tech Fan
Just putting the finishing touches to a new section on retrobike

http://www.retrobike.co.uk/auction/

The page lists a load of popular 'retro' searches on ebay.com and ebay.co.uk. Hoping to add ebay.de and ,aybe ebay.nl at some point in the future.

Check it out and leave your feedback or any problemsyou encounter here. Any other searches I should add?

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I see you've already taken my intional suggestions on board :)
so how about mantis, steve potts, trimble, bullseye, topline, gravity research, sims, critical racing, MRC, machine tech (yuck!)... stop me when you get bored...

I suppose if you do companies that exist both as retro & as current producers its gonna bring up to many! IE avid (tri aligns), tioga (disk drive) onza (ti barends) mavic, syncros, IRD, hugi etc ?

Nice idea, seems to work well and makes a quick scan easy!!

Maybe a 'no results found' comment?

that's great! and it filters out all those auctions for videos of the episode of Inspecter Morse called FAT Chance and so on. Nice one.

cheers for the feedback. Will add the searches suggested by scant at some point.

Adding ebay.de currently. Not sure as I'll bother adding ebay.nl or ebay.fr etc.

As for adding 'item not found' I'll have to give that some though.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Great addition!

Personally I had already bookmarked all the searchresults, but in general this will add transperancy.

I wonder what sites like FatCogs, RetroBike etc and added transperancy will do with old mtb value. Guess prices will go up in future.

I only buy, I never sell. Please do not list Miyata and Koga Miyata ;)

Dutch eBay is not so big. In Holland www.marktplaats.nl and www.speurders.nl are much bigger.

What about Swiss eBay?

Not working for me...

rutteger,

I keep getting an Error on Page alert...the catagories will load but nothing shows up under them, even when clicked on.

Help! I wanna play too.

cheers,

rody

Back