Anyone know anything about Carbolite full sus

Gruff

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

The rear shock seems similar to the Verlicchi bikes. I think it's a Marzocchi. These were quite common bitd.

Re:

Have only ever seen a picture of a hardtail before but this looks cool, carbon frame would be stronger than the cast swing arm though, can't help you with the shock though.

RBG

Please hit the buy it now before I'm tempted to ;) Hope you do and look forward to seeing you rescue her :)

Re: Re:

Remko":21xk0kws said:
The rear shock seems similar to the Verlicchi bikes. I think it's a Marzocchi. These were quite common bitd.
Def a Marzocchi rear shock as fitted to the Verlicchi frames(and Kona/Iron Horse/Sintesi/Diamondback etc) and the forks look like Marzocchi XC51.Both easily worked on.Buy it.......

Re:

Ok so i now own this and collecting on Friday but i can't find ANY info on CarboLite apart from a pic of a different full sus frame that danson67 has put on my Unicorn wanted thread.

Can anyone shed any lite on this brand?

Shock is an air Marzocchi. Normal shock pump required.

As for the brand, rings distant bells, too distant to remember anything more than vagaries.

Looks like a carbon version of the Verlicchi/ Iron horse

verlicchi_dh_1_222.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Re:

Was a bit confused on the year, thought about 92/93 but it seems to have disc mounts on the swing arm?

I think thats a mix of two bikes, old parts on a slightly newer frame after the usual upgrades of the day. Check the date codes on the parts and I'll bet they're from 1992 and the frame is from 1994/5

Back