BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
PoTM Winner
98+ BoTM Winner
Rocky Mountain Fan
Brodie Fan
Feedback
View
After four specials in a row it's time for a regular month so anything goes (pre 1998 of course!). We'll allow 20 entries this time since I'm sure a few have been patiently waiting to show off their new projects.

Useful for the poll if you can structure your nomination as follows:
➡️ username's Year Manufacturer Model , e.g. John's 1990 Kona Lavadome
➡️ Image(s) MAXIMUM OF 2
➡️ Finally please include a link to your machine in the relevant Reader's Bikes section. If you don't have an existing post now is the time to add one with as much detail as you like!
➡️ 20 entry maximum this month. Nominations thread will run for the entire month OR until the maximum number of entries is reached - whichever happens first. The poll will go up shortly after the nominations close and will run for a week.

Ok, I'll have a go this month. Recently completed this to take to Iconoclassic: XC Pro, Cook Bros Racing and IRD components.

Raidan73's 1989 Brodie Romax with 1st generation Gatorblade fork

Build thread: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=301923&start=50

I think Raiden knows how I feel about that Romax... If you think it looks good in the pics, it's even better in the flesh.

The Gauntlet has been thrown. Hard.

Muddy paw":23hs61vp said:
That's lush raiden :cool: and i can't wait to see what's up next ..

My_Teenage_Self":23hs61vp said:
I think Raiden knows how I feel about that Romax... If you think it looks good in the pics, it's even better in the flesh.

Well in that case i better add it to my ever growing list of bikes that i'd love to see and ride :facepalm: :cool: ..

Re:

I'll have a bash, why not.

LeeDevelopment's 1993 Yeti ARC with '93/'94 parts.

Build thread: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=356214

20160922_181302-01_zpstnhmxzi4.jpeg

20160922_181332-01_zpscy6ztica.jpeg

Latest posts

Back