Advice sought on possible sale of Trials Bike, Zoo Boa

Jon_

Retro Newbie
Hi guys,
I do not use my trials anymore.

It's probably quite out-dated now but I think there is some decent kit on it.

I have a Zoo Boa, 26" wheel, with Fatty R fork, Hope BULB/Ti Ultralight on Mavic DH and Onza drilled Rims, Middlebrun trials cranks, SRAM mech, DMR V12's Carbon Bars, Magura HS33's etc.

All components probably classed as old school now but have had little use.

When I was well into it, I had a Pashley 26MHz and could do a lot on it, regret selling it as when I tried to stick with the times and buy an updated geometry frame, I changed some components at the same time and the bike felt a lot different to me. A friend of mine said it rode very nice and felt good but I have never since been able to give it the time to get used to.

I've just sold a 1998 GT BMX on ebay so that's making me think of getting rid of this too as its just sitting in the loft. (I have attached a few images for some help, as you can see there's very little use to it in the guise its currently in)

My question is, what sort of value would you put on it? or would it be better to break down into parts and sell off separate?

Any advice appreciated,

Thanks in advance

Jon

Attachments

• IMG_6907.JPG
    IMG_6907.JPG
    169 KB · Views: 432
  • IMG_6908.JPG
    IMG_6908.JPG
    170.3 KB · Views: 432
  • IMG_6909.JPG
    IMG_6909.JPG
    153.8 KB · Views: 432
Hi Kyle,
thanks for the reply. I did stick it on there but got advised to post on here as it was a rather dated set up, lol.
Ah well, may stick it on ebay and put a make offer option.
Cheers
Jon

Just realised this section of the forum is bikes up to 1997, I thought it was 1997---> onwards, oops, apologies. I think this frame is a 2003.

Re:

Well it's not modern modern but not that outdated. I'd hazard a guess that it's worth about £250.

Kyle

Back