fluro ORANGE maguras?

RickTheUncivil

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
SO I just realised that I have aset of Jonny signature maguras in the box in a bright fluro orange colour, and that I have never seen them anywhere ealse before. They have been in the box for months and never thought about it

Super special super valuable mega awesome, or just a thing? Anyone know?

Admit it - you left a set of tomac reds and standard yellows alone overnight didn't you?

So I'd offer a bag of kittens for them.

Re:

I think they were red and have faded a bit. Have had a couple of sets that were red as per the levers. Not sure there was anything special about them over and above the signature decal.

They've faded. Genuinely very much so.

All the Tomac 'Johnny T' Maguras are/were (!) red. A weird neon red, but red nonetheless. They are a HS33 model in a different colour.

If it's any consolation, the neon yellow Maguras will fade quicker than a dodgy banknote if exposed to prolonged UV. Seen loads for sale in here and eBay and Facebook.

Assuming yours have NEVER been out of their box though, leads me to believe maybe they've faded or discoloured naturally - paint oxidation? Or that I'm full o'shite. :LOL: Seriously though, my HS22 Racelines which are very bright neon yellow, were stored in my attic for 18 years and then garage for another 2 and look great. Not like new because they had about 6 months of use - sun/rain/mud - before being squirrelled away, but as good as I've seen anywhere else except NOS. I reckon yours have just gone bad. :|

Back