Votes: 20 25.0%

• Total voters

chrisv40

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
GT Fan
Feedback
View
A relatively rare breed on Retrobike, is this because they are uncool?

Please discuss!

P1020803.jpg

Re:

Scott is a cool brand (was a cool brand), from snow sports and moto cross to mountain bikes like the endorphin, I vote kewl!!

Well i always wanted a Scott bitd and they did have quite a few fans back then plus i lusted after an e-stay after 1st seeing the Scott e-stay bikes so to me their Kool ..

Used to like Scott USA bikes, still look for them now and again.
Great history and like you said, not many about.
Cool :cool:

Re:

I want an estay. Mikee's in the picture above would do nicely if he's reading this lol

Re:

Yes cool for me too, although I've never owned one... obviously as uncool as all the other plastic stamped out tat these days.

al.

Re: Re:

chrisv40":vzm1hlc1 said:
I want an estay. Mikee's in the picture above would do nicely if he's reading this lol

+1

One day fingers crossed i'll have an estay but that won't be until i've finished my existing projects 1st then sell 1 or 2 of them off to make room to make room ..

I'm in 2 minds on this one. There was obviously a time when they were very cool, and that e-stay is top of the pops, but I have vague memories of uncool times also. Or was that brand confusion? Might need to do some research before I decide. Any pointers?

firedfromthecircus":37mxec03 said:
I'm in 2 minds on this one. There was obviously a time when they were very cool, and that e-stay is top of the pops, but I have vague memories of uncool times also. Or was that brand confusion? Might need to do some research before I decide. Any pointers?

Well i was only famillar with Scott back in the late 80s so i don't know their history really so your decision would have to be based on what you can find out as my vote is based on the estay's i saw back in the 80's and to me they just rocked back then ..

Re:

My only real retro memory of them is the early 90's bikes and they were defo cool along with Alpinestars and the like. :cool:

Back