G-Rudge match

al

BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
BoTY Winner
98+ BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
Talking at the weekend about a Rudge Bi-Frame build off, but for the life of me I can't remember who I was talking to at the time... Icono is all a bit of a blur if I'm honest, too much awesomeness for my little brain to manage.

So who was it?

Also If anyone else has a Rudge Bi-Frame that wants to enter this little side show for Icono 2017, then lets do this thing! remember pre '95 builds only.

Tom knows nothing about this, but should be cool with it... he has almost a year to get used to the idea. :)

Cheers all.

al.

legrandefromage":1179vong said:
I have found a few down the tip and one time, at band camp, did a full m730 build.

Well get on the love train brother.

But you'll need to be more creative than that to beat me.

Are you in?

al.

The History Man":397j4grw said:
I had one but it didn't.

So I skipped it.

Well find one that does, build it, show it, lose to mine, congratulate me on being ace.

Are you in?

al.

Re:

Ha! That was me Al. Having seen your comments on that home made rubber band sprung suspension fork I think I may have to concede defeat already :D

Re: Re:

MisterBin":1uulbv4f said:
Ha! That was me Al. Having seen your comments on that home made rubber band sprung suspension fork I think I may have to concede defeat already :D

Rumbled!

I'm not going to get that by the looks of it.

I think it will be great to have a little friendly competition open to the a public vote.... I'll be building mine for the show any hoo, so why not aye?

al. :D

Yep. I'm going to make a big effort to get mine together. We can't have the Kirks getting all the glory like this year.

MisterBin":1svg9l2c said:
Yep. I'm going to make a big effort to get mine together. We can't have the Kirks getting all the glory like this year.

Challenge excepted.

al.

Back