Allen key size for nuke proof hubs

ishaw

Gold Trader
GT Fan
Feedback
View
I've got a set or two if these hubs and have been struggling to find an Allen key to fit the axle spacer grub screws despite owning many and various Allen keys and bike tools. Anyone know what size I need to buy?

Re:

If you mean these
Photo0182_zps2gktk7pq.jpg

this the rear with no axle because the drive side flange was cracked , cheque yours over first , the allen key size is 3/64 about 0.0469 " also make sure there is no crap in the hole , if the flanges are cracked i do have a spare drive side 16 hole 32 hole wheel . hope this helps ?

Photo0244_zpstrb2yovk.jpg

Re:

Right guy's progress has been a bit slow at the moment , dew to the fact the CNC mill is been taken up with REAL work !
So progress so far is many thanks to Kevin who has the only ( at the moment !!!!!!!!!! ) complete Nukeproof Reactor in one piece in the UK and let me take the fork linkage apart to see how they were put together .

DSCF1132_zps3emlczvb.jpg

As you can see Ian i have put the roll pins in the top and bottom location holes , they are 5mm long X 2mm dia .

DSCF1126_zpsxnkptmo3.jpg

DSCF1128_zpse63hqxjz.jpg

DSCF1130_zpsj3erqqzv.jpg

Hopefully you can see from the pics that the top hat bushes are different , one takes a slot to locate the 2mm roll pin and the other has a flat on it that will locate in a "D" hole in the fork brace , yet to be machined , this is just to keep you all updated , any help .Unless you need to sell yours !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back