raleigh technium the heat common place or now rare

Retro junkie

Retro Guru
hi all, popped along to local car boot this morning as allways. this place is either magical on what comes up,or is totally shit (bacon sarnie and home 9 x out of 10). was looking around one stall this morn which is there every week that does house clearances. looked like nothing doing until something i stood on nearly put me on my arse.couldnt believe when i looked down a gold colour marlin malt 2 frame, fair enough had a few marks but for what i paid i couldnt get my wallet out quick enough.
as i continued around the stall thought that was it for me,now i dont know what happend but i took one last look behind me and saw the word technium (brain scrambling, and a bit more brain ticking).cant believe i almost walked away without seeing it talk about being blind.any way asked how much and he said seen as youve had the merlin frame, ;) ;) is this much ok. again wallet was out so quick then back to the terrafirma pocket.
this thing is completely as it came over here back in 88-89.all its original suntour xcm and xce, even the arayas are still there and its still 12 speed. even the crank rings are original with the bluish outer ring and chain.a good clean and 2 gear cables later and its running,think the front tyre is the original as well.still cant believe i almost missed it so as in the title are they common or not ,thanks

Latest posts

Back