Wheelset couriers

16vGTI

Retro Guru
Hi, I've done a search but can't find any info so apologies if it's on here but who's the best courier to use when sending wheels? I normally use Hermes for things but they are over their size limit. Thanks.

16vGTI":2f6djjep said:
Hi, I've done a search but can't find any info so apologies if it's on here but who's the best courier to use when sending wheels? I normally use Hermes for things but they are over their size limit. Thanks.
I sent a set of wheels last week using myhermes. I must admit I didn't measure but have used them in the past and haven't had any issues with size limits. Received a frame the other day that was also via myhermes so the limits aren't that limiting. To send a bike via them would be an issue, last time I did that I sent the frame and wheels separately.

Re:

I sent some via "Send It now" a few weeks ago, they are/use Parcelforce but are usually cheaper, and I can drop the package off at their depot on the way to work.

Also sent some international via "Parcel monkey", good rates, again used Parcelforce as the sender.

With MyHermes my local shop don't seem too bothered and I've sent wheels before, but the last time I tried I went to a different Hermes shop and they got the tape measure out straight away and shook their head :roll:

Back